Customer Name: Jain Irrigation, Jalgaon
End user name - PHED, Himachal Pradesh Irrigation
Application - Complete Automation and Instrumentation of the Irrigation system spread over 3500 Hectares
Order value - 225 lacs
- Automation System for all Pumping/Lifting stations, main water tanks and tube wells.
- Connectivity Options on GSM and GPRS
- All tube wells, inlet tank near pump house and outlet tanks shall have level transmitters to transmit status of water level and enable control of level ensuring availability of water.
- Pressure switches shall be provided in outlet delivery of common header pipe lines.
- Electromagnetic flow meter shall be provided at each location and flow to be displayed in SCADA at central control point.
- Advance Automation for Pump Control & Monitoring with a Central controller and SCADA and RTUs at remote locations
- Remote monitoring & control from Central station to RTUS via GSM
- Data acquisition at local level
- MIS Reporting
- The Automation System is designed to have a SCADA based system which controls the Remote Terminal Unit(RTU) and to monitor the various pumping parameters at various stages.
- All RTUs are considered with GSM /GPRS Modem & HMI system.
- The quoted system is designed to consider PC stations for water supply supervision at Main Pumping Station.
- Total No. of RTUs considered is >60 nos.
- Alarm Monitoring, Status Indicators will be communicated through GSM / GPRSmodem from RTUs to Control Centre.
- All RTUs will be housed in suitable sized control panel with HMI (wherever required) for monitoring all parameters at Remote including setting the set points.
Cost reduction due to unaccounted water, maintenance cost reduction , Lift station early problem detection , energy and chemical material cost reduction