Customer Name: Technofab, Faridabad
End user name - Ministry of Water, Harar City, Ethiopia
Application - Complete SCADA and Automation of Pumping Stations in Harar city spread over 72 kms comprising of 21 pumping stations with wireless communication
Highlights of the order:
- Project Funded by World Bank
- The major challenge was due to terrain. All the sites were in remote locations where even power was not there.
- The entire Engineering activity was done in India and the erection and commissioning team was deputed from India for the same.
- There were challenges in networking as the PSTN network were not available during commissioning. Our team ran the system using static IP in India and demonstrated the running of all the RTUs through the virtual network which was established in India.
- The entire project was executed in time and site is successfully running and is being supported through remote access.
- Order value - 150 lacs
- Job status - commissioned in 2010acked by PSTN network and a central SCADA